- Prep Time: 34 minutes
- Cook Time: 34 minutes
- Fry thinly sliced onions in ghee/oil in a sauce pan until the onions are slightly brown.
- Add meat/chicken (already cut into small pieces) and roast until the meat/chicken gives a roosted meat's smell. Add water sufficient to soften meat/chicken) and leave it on a low flame until the meat/chicken is soften
- Evaporate the excess amount of water and odd Karchi Gosht Masala and tomatoes and cook it on a high Home Continue stirring so that neither meat/chicken nor the gravy sticks to the bottom of the pan.
- When the water from the tomatoes is almost evaporated reduce the flame and add chopped green chilies and green coriander and leave the pan on a low flame for a couple of minutes.
- The delicious dish of Karahi Gosht is ready.