- Yield: 3
- Prep Time: 34 minutes
- Cook Time: 23 minutes
- With the help of a knife or a fork, pierce the chicken pieces at different places to enable the Masala to move into the centre of the flash Dissolve the salt in the vinegor and apply it to the chicken.
- After about on hour, deep fry the chicken until it is brown. Mix Phool Chicken Masala with 125 gms of yogurt and apply it to the roosted chicken when it is cold.
- After about 2 hours, put the chicken in a strainer and put the strainer on a stand kept in a cooking pot. Add some water into the cooking pot (care should be token that the water does not come in contact with the strainerl.
- Cover the pot with the lid and put the pot on low flame. After two hours delicious roasted chicken will be reddy.
- During this period, if need be cold more water into the cooking pot.