- Prep Time: 33 minutes
- Cook Time: 32 minutes
This cheerful summer bowl makes for a perfect salad for summer entertaining. You are sure to hear a lot of ‘ooh’s and aah’s the moment your guests set eyes on the vibrant colored salad. A perfectly sweet, summer-y, fruit chaat recipe that you should be making and eating more often during the hot sultry days. It will not only brighten your day but will also keep you refreshed and cool.
- Peel bananas, apple and mango and then cut into cubes.
- Then add salt, sugar, Phool Fruit Chaat spice, Phool Black Pepper powder and mango juice in a bowl.
- Then mix all the fruits (guava, peach, mango, apple , grapes and pomegranate seeds) in a bowl.
- Refrigerate to chill until ready to serve.
- Serve the chilled fruits in serving bowls.